The Florida Federation of Business and Professional Women (BPW) installed its recently-elected state officers for 2016-2017.
- Christy Crump (BPW/Tallahassee), Director of Operations with the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA), Regulatory Compliance Services (RCS), to serve in her second year as President;
- Alizza Punzalan-Randle (BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas), Community Engagement Manager, All Children’s Hospital, President-Elect;
- Gretta Paige Bellas (BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas), Self-employed, Vice President;
- Karen Lund (BPW/Hernando), Agency Manager with Whiting Insurance Agency, as Vice President;
- Kathy Hardesty (BPW/Halifax), Self-Employed Certified Public Accountant, as Treasurer; and
- Tammy White (BPW/Calusa), Owner of Tammy White Galleries, Council of Presidents Delegate.
Strong 500 members statewide, BPW/FL has been promoting equity for all women in the workplace through advocacy, education and information. BPW facilitates opportunities for women to advance their career goals, earn higher and equitable salaries, build stronger businesses, establish rewarding careers, and balance work and personal life.
BPW provides a wide range of activities and grassroots efforts, programs designed to enhance professional skills and leadership abilities, assist women through scholarships to further formal education and through the BPW/FL Education Foundation, and offers other Members-Only benefits.
Local BPW organizations host monthly meetings, seminars and events.