BPW: Building Powerful Women…Professionally, Personal
When you join BPW/FL, you become part of a nonpartisan, grassroots organization that is dedicated to meeting the needs of working women on a local, state, and national level. Membership in BPW is open to all women and men who share our goals:
- Equal pay
- Ratifying the Equal Rights Amendment
- A family friendly workplace
- Advocating for the needs of workingwomen
BPW/FL is comprised of local organizations (LO’s) around the state. Each LO is a “one-stop shop.” Get everything you need in one place:
- Personal and professional development
- Personal relationship growth
- Discount advertising and free business listings
- Networking opportunities
- Community involvement
- Political awareness
- Mentoring opportunities
- State conferences/leadership institutes
- Florida Business Woman Magazine
- BPW/FL Education Foundation Scholarship Houses
- Members-only Benefits—Enjoy access to discount advertising and programs
1) Member of a Local Organization
A Member of Local Organization is affiliated with one of our local organizations.
2) Student Member
Student membership is open to individuals enrolled in a college, university, or any other accredited educational institution above the high school level.
3) Dual Membership
Members may hold dual local organization memberships and/or dual state memberships.
If you don’t have a local organization close to where you live or work, BPW/FL offers a Member-At-Large category so that you can take advantage of the benefits of membership that best suit your needs and circumstances. A Member-At-Large is not affiliated with a local organization, paying only state dues directly to BPW/FL, with voting rights only at the state level.
Join as an At-Large Member here