04 Jul 2021-2022 Executive Committee Announced
July 1, 2021
The Florida Federation of Business & Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc. (BPW/FL), one of the oldest organizations for working women, announces its 2021-2022 Executive Committee.
- President Sheri McCandless, administrative assistant for Meyer Jabara Hotels and The Meyer Companies. She is a 28-year member of BPW and served as BPW/FL President 2000-2001.
- Vice President Ilja Chapman, owner of Voyage Blue Travel in Key Largo. She is a 6-year member of BPW and the immediate past president of BPW/Upper Keys.
- Secretary Debbe Ryan, who is retired from a career in education, the aerospace industry, and the arts. She is a member-at-large, who has served as BPW/FL Secretary twice before.
- Treasurer Helen Igar, owner of Janssen & Igar, CPAs. Helen is a 9-year member of BPW and a past treasurer of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Council of Presidents Delegate Suzi Youngberg, Community Outreach Specialist, as well as nonprofit marketing and fundraising consultant. She is a 6-year member of BPW and the President of BPW/Upper Keys.
- Parliamentarian Sue Banks, a self-employed business consultant. She has been a member of BPW 32 years, having served as president of BPW/FL President twice (2002-2003 & 2010-2011).
- Business Manager Tiki Bates, Funeral Director and owner of Community Cremation. Tiki is a 7-year member of BPW and previously served as BPW/FL Secretary and 2nd Vice President/Membership Chair for BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.