29 Jun 2020-2021 Executive Committee Announced
July 1, 2020
The Florida Federation of Business & Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc. (BPW/FL), one of the oldest organizations for working women, announces its 2020-2021 Executive Committee.
- Jerri Evans, legal assistant to Lisa A. Hoppe, Esq. of Lisa A. Hoppe, P.A., was elected President of BPW/FL July 2019. She is a 9-year member of BPW and a past president of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- President-Elect Sheri McCandless, administrative assistant for Meyer Jabara Hotels and The Meyer Companies. She is a 27-year member of BPW and served as BPW/FL President 2000-2001.
- Vice President Kristin Smith, associate vice president of investments for Raymond James. She is a 21-year member of BPW, 17-year chair for the Unhappy Hour for Equal Pay Day event, and past president of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Secretary/Business Manager Tiki Bates, Funeral Director and owner of Community Cremation. Tiki is a 6-year member of BPW and previously served as 2nd Vice President/Membership Chair for BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Treasurer Helen Igar, owner of Janssen & Igar, CPAs. Helen is an 8-year member of BPW and a past treasurer of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Council of Presidents Delegate Ilja Chapman, owner of Voyage Blue Travel in Key Largo. She is a 5-year member of BPW and the immediate past president of BPW/Upper Keys.
- Parliamentarian Mary Giddens, is a retired cattle rancher. She has been a member of BPW for more than 40 years, having served as president of BPW/FL 1989-1990 and as BPW/FL PAC Chair 2016-2018. Mary is also a member of the National Association of Parliamentarians and the Florida State Association of Parliamentarians.