15 Aug 2019-2020 Executive Committee Announced
August 1, 2019
The Florida Federation of Business & Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc. (BPW/FL), one of the oldest organizations for working women, announces its 2019-2020 Executive Committee.
- Jerri Evans, legal assistant to Lisa A. Hoppe, Esq. of Lisa A. Hoppe, P.A., was elected President of BPW/FL July 2019. She is an 8-year member of BPW and a past president of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Vice President Sheri McCandless, owner of SLM Administrative Services. She is a 26-year member of BPW and served as BPW/FL President 2000-2001.
- Secretary Kristin Smith, associate vice president of investments for Raymond James. She is a 20-year member of BPW, 16-year chair for the Unhappy Hour for Equal Pay Day event, and past president of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Treasurer Helen Igar, a partner at Janssen & Igar, CPAs. Helen is a 7-year member of BPW and a past treasurer of BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.
- Council of Presidents Delegate Dorothy Baudry, a certified spiritual director, traditional Usui Reiki Master and massage therapist. She is a 6-year member of BPW and the immediate past president of BPW/Hernando.
- Parliamentarian Mary Giddens, is a retired cattle rancher. She has been a member of BPW for more than 40 years, having served as president of BPW/FL 1989-1990 and as BPW/FL PAC Chair 2016-2018. Mary is also a member of the National Association of Parliamentarians and the corresponding secretary for the Florida State Association of Parliamentarians.
- Business Manager Tiki Bates, Funeral Director and owner of Community Cremation. Tiki is a 5-year member of BPW and previously served as 2nd Vice President/Membership Chair for BPW/St. Petersburg-Pinellas.