What BPW/FL Can Do for You
Founded in 1919, BPW has a long track record of promoting equity for women in the workplace. Whether you are a business owner or an employee, BPW provides leadership through advocacy, education, and information within our communities, states, and the nation on issues important to all working women. Through BPW, you connect with mentors, colleagues, and friends who assist you in advancing your career and making the right connections. You also thrive professionally through exclusive membership development programs.
- Political awareness and community involvement – Participate in a wide range of activities and grassroots efforts to raise awareness of issues affecting working women at local, state, and national levels.
- Personal and professional development – Attend workshops and programs designed to enhance professional skills and leadership abilities, such as Individual Development, Women in Transition, Young Careerist, and the BPW/FL Leadership Institute.
- Scholarships – Assist women through scholarships to further formal education and through BPW/FL’s Education Foundation, which provides housing on university campuses in Florida.
- Members-only benefits – Enjoy access to discount advertising and programs.
- A network of motivated women – Connect with other motivated working women, network professionally, share contacts, and exchange information to enhance your business through local programs, as well as within the state of Florida and nationally.